All Tronex products are meticulously designed and quality crafted to exceed the most stringent performance and protection requirements for each application, while simultaneously delivering exceptional value.
All of our manufacturing facilities and factories are ISO certified and U.S. FDA registered, upholding the highest industry standards for quality and safety.
Our international quality standards and certifications include:
- FDA 510(k) Approved for Medical Use
- Manufacturing Certified ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems
- Manufacturing Certified ISO 13485 for Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices
- Manufacturing Certified ISO 14000 and ISO 14001 to Continuously Mitigate Our Environmental Impact
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP)
Tronex works closely with our expansive factory network to maintain strict quality-control assurance throughout our manufacturing processes, as well as adherence to clean air, water, and energy best practices.